Cookie management policy
Cookies are tracers deposited and/or read on your terminal equipment, for example, when consulting an Internet site.
When you first connect to Atelier Kabuto, you are informed by a banner that certain data relating to your navigation may be processed via cookies. You have the possibility to be informed about the methods of collecting your consent to this effect.
The following information will give details of the purposes linked to these cookies as well as the steps to follow in order to configure them.
The different cookies present on the site
Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and its navigation. They allow you to access the main features of the Site.
In accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL, these cookies are exempted from prior collection of your consent. You can oppose them and delete them by using your browser settings, however your experience as a visitor to the Site may be greatly degraded.
Atelier Kabuto uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies: They are used to maintain the state of the application and their retention time is the time necessary to operate the session.
- Order validation cookies: These are used to maintain the items you have pre-selected for purchase, and to validate your order. They are kept for the time necessary to operate the session.
- Third-party cookies for audience measurement: Atelier Kabuto is an e-commerce site powered by Shopify, a platform for reporting on the use of the site by Internet users.
- Third-party geolocation cookies: Atelier Kabuto uses an application that facilitates navigation in France and abroad, in particular with a choice of language on the site (French/English)
- Cookies and social network plug-in: Atelier Kabuto may integrate on its website, links to third party sites and applications such as instagram, facebook, youtube. Buttons and links for sharing are also present under the product sheets.
Manage your cookies
Most browsers are configured by default so that the deposit of cookies is allowed.
Via your browser, you can manage and deactivate these cookies directly with the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout